Corporate and Group Volunteer Opportunities
1. Plant Trees: One-time opportunity April 10th to April 19th to plant trees with us. Please pick one day or half day for your group to volunteer with us. Please use the registration link below.
2. First Fridays: Seasonal Group Garden Volunteer Opportunities on the First Friday of Each Month (May-Oct)
Experience a group tour of the Walnut Way Campus, learn about the history of the neighborhood and join in a volunteer activity to support our urban agriculture production. Activities are dependent on the the need of the gardens and may include watering, weeding, planting trees, mulching, installing garden beds, harvesting and weighing crops.
-Groups up to 30 people
-Usually run 4 hours in the morning
-Pre-registration is required (prefer at least 1 month advance notice.
3. Special Event: Harvest Day 2015: Saturday, September 12th, 2015
4. Special Event: We Bike Lindsay Heights 2015: Saturday, September 12th, 2015
Individual Volunteer or Internship Opportunities
1. Seasonal Gardens Volunteer / Unpaid Internship Position Gardening-INDIVIDUAL VOLUNTEER POSITION DESCRIPTION.pdf
2. Special Event: Harvest Day 2015: Saturday, September 12th, 2015
3. Special Event: We Bike Lindsay Heights 2015: Saturday, September 12th, 2015
4. Farmer's Market Support Volunteer / Unpaid Internship Position
Erica Heisdorf Bisquerra: email@example.com or call 264-2326