Corporate and Group Volunteer Opportunities
1. First Fridays: Seasonal Group Garden Volunteer Opportunities on the First Friday of Each Month (May-Oct)
Experience a group tour of the Walnut Way Campus, learn about the history of the neighborhood and join in a volunteer activity to support our urban agriculture production. Activities are dependent on the the need of the gardens and may include watering, weeding, planting trees, mulching, installing garden beds, harvesting and weighing crops.
- Groups up to 30 people
- Usually run 4 hours in the morning
- Pre-registration is required (prefer at least 1 month advance notice.
2. Special Event: Harvest Day 2016: September 17th, 2016
Individual Volunteer Opportunities
1. Special Event: Harvest Day 2016: September 17th, 2016
Need a handout to share with your team? Click here: Walnut Way Volunteer Program.pdf
For more information please email email@example.com or call 414-264.2326.