Mindfulness offers simple yet powerful tools, all based on the latest research, to bring awareness to our stress-promoting habits so we can pause and make purposeful choices which enhance our relationships and our experiences. Join us for an 8-week Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Workshop!
How many of us have taken the time to cultivate and grow the critical skills required to create the life and world we dream of?
- Learn to work with and transform your difficult emotions, feelings and thoughts on a moment to moment basis
- Learn to stay calm, focused and balanced for greater effectiveness regardless of external events and circumstances
- Learn to bring presence to your interactions by slowing them down and responding to them instead of habitually reacting to situations
- Learn to bring awareness into your relationships to dramatically improve the quality of your interactions in all spheres
- Learn to tap into a limitless source of loving awareness that you can give to yourself and share with the world
Dates: Tuesdays, Jan 30, Feb 6, 13, 20, and 27, March 6, 13, 20 (8 weeks)
Time: 6:00pm -7:30pm
Location: Outpost Learning & Event Center at The Commons • 1617 W. North Ave.
Register: To register please call Angela Smith at 414-264-2326 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cost: $125 (scholarships are available)
This workshop is being offered by Growing Minds, in partnership with Walnut Way. Susan Lubar Solvang is the Founder and President of Growing Minds, a non-profit whose mission is to improve one’s social and emotional self-regulation through mindfulness strategies. She has been practicing meditation and yoga for the past 30 years. Learn more at www.growingmindstoday.com.