Men’s Yoga Fiya class will awaken your inner fire! Men’s Yoga Fiya (Fire) is aimed for men new to yoga and its many benefits. Listen to old school hip hop music while learning to calm the mind and breathe. No registration. Drop-ins welcome. Join Yoga instructor and wellness practitioner Angela Smith, The Zen Dragonfly owner on select Wednesdays this season starting this Wednesday, January 31st: 6pm-7pm. Join us every other week until April 25th for Men’s Yoga Fiya.
Register: No need to register. Just drop-in.
Location: 2nd Floor Yoga Studio – at Walnut Way (enter at-2242 N. 17th Street)
Class Schedule: Rotating Wednesdays: Jan 31, Feb 14, Feb 28, March 14, March 28, April 11, April 25
New to yoga? Here are a few tips to get you ready for class:
1. Please arrive 5-10 minutes early to settle in.
2. Try not to eat at least an hour before class.
3. Wear comfortable clothes.
4. Go at your own pace – this is a judge free zone!
5. After class, be sure to drink water to cleanse your system.
6. Practice what you learned after class.
7. Come back to the next class to continue your practice and learn new poses.